The following steps are the quickest way to setup a simple CPC Product.
- Click the Products & Feeds tab
- Click Product on the left hand side.
- Then click the "Create Product" button
- Select the CPC product Type, Click Next
- Type a name for the Product
- Select Yield Based Cost model
- Set a Minimum floorprice (optional)
- Select Yield Based Ranking Model
- Specify a description for the Product (This is what the Advertiser will see when selecting this Product)
- Click Save
You must also add either a Keyword or Retargeting Template to the product: Add a Matching Template to a Product to enable Advertisers to add their bids (and therefore specify their Cost Per Click price).
The following items are optional, and provide more advanced configurations.
- Enter a setup fee (an optional fee to charge Advertisers on initial publishing of the campaign)
- Enter an Ongoing Cost, and time frame ( an optional fee to charge Advertisers on an ongoing time basis (day/week/month/year))
- Set a running Start / End Date - this specifies when the PRoduct will start and stop serving advertisents
- Specify the Product Visibility, and select the Advertiser Roles who can see the product
- Specify a For Sale end Date (the last day the product is purchase-able)
Note the product will require a Creative Template to be valid ( Add a Creative Template to a Product).
You may also wish to add more Matching templates: Add a Matching Template to a Product to allow your advertisers to target their Audience more specifically.