Small release for stability and performance improvements.
- Improvement: Add tracking for insecure `http` pages
- Improvement: Campaign context menu tweak
- Continued translations for Japanese language support
- Improvement: Query counter presence and position
- Improvements to inline-editing
- Application architecture modifications to enable new applications
Tracking insecure 'http' pages
As internet security matures, and the https protocol is now expected by default, we are adding steps to help our customers identify and track https content.
Whilst the impact of insecure pages varies across sites and domains, it is nonetheless important to migrate all published content to use the more secure https:// protocol.
With this release, browsing Cxense Insight, you may notice a new Custom Parameter : `insecure`. You can now filter on and thereby track your insecure pages.
Your Welcome !
Simon and the Personalization Team.