This release squashed a niggly Campaign Creation bug, and added a healthy dose of improvements across the platform as well.
Oh, and if you are not signed up to the Cxense Product Updates newsletters, you may have missed - new paywall documentation for our SDKs ?
- BugFix: Manual Edits to End Date invalidate the Campaign in some circumstances
- Improvement: Error message styling
- Improved handling for User Interface Translations
- CCE Products (Beta) renewal settings improvement
- Improved handling for User and Content capping in readiness for upcoming releases
- Improvement: added handling for 'blank' tag names
- Improved handling for Propensity Score information feedback
Dynamic Paywalls via SDK
Yes, you read right ! Whilst the functionality is not new, we're responding to some requests to get more functional detail on implementation.
The good news is the Unified SDK does not have specific SDK functions for retrieving Conversion Engine Modules, with everything being unified as 'module requests', so you can just assume the same implementation as any other Content module. Of course the result from the call is arguably much more important being a real-time paywall decision.
Technically the Conversion Engine is delivering Content modules, so the content parts of the SDK can be used to retrieve Conversion Engine modules.
> Implementing a Paywall using the Unified Cxense SDK (locked article - login required)
Big shout out to Dmitry and Murad for generating some great examples and documentation to help demystify the capabilities for Mobile/OTT Applications.
Happy Subscription Enhancement !
The Personalization Team