Continued with the impressive backlog of new features reliant on the evolution of Cxense Content from 'beta' to general availability.
- Added support for Japanese UI Translation
- Improved Propensity Score data within Audience View
- BugFix: 'Set Snap points' was not working for all presentation / layout cases
- Improved data table presentation for Article Performance Report
- Updated SSO Link 'active' style
- Improved data handling for Module overviews
- BugFix: some Delivery / Curation items were not selectable in some cases
In Japanese Please !
We are super happy to report we have an dedicated team of inspired individuals who will be expanding the support for Japanese translations throughout the Content & CCE applications.
As per other Cxense platforms, simply select your preferred language from your User avatar in the top right hand side of the platform:
A big thank you very much to the translation team!
Simon and the Personalization Team