This release brought a myriad of optimizations following the recent successful launch of CCE Content (Beta!).
The most obvious improvement with this release is the app being much more performant for modules containing many hundreds of campaigns(!). The urgency of this task highlights the incredible take up of CCE as the User Engagement platform of choice.
We are truly astounded how quickly our customers are building personalized and Individualized experiences with CCE. Given this utilization, its obvious we will need to add increased support for such large amounts of engaging experiences in the future - stay tuned as we release more details on the CCE road map.
We have added the ability to target browsers in CCE. An oft-used use case is messaging Users as your platforms evolve - sometimes deprecating support for specific browsers.
For example, recent browser news from Microsoft indicates expedited EOL for IE, and base their Microsoft Edge browser on Google's Chromium. Browsers will continue to add support for new features, and often remove support for other features. Adding browser version targeting into CCE ensures you have full control to engage your Users irrespective of the comings and goings of browser evolution.
In addition to these improvements, we have also been busy with:
- Adding support for Multiple Products -
- refactoring module elements for broader deployment mediums
- CCE BugFix : User Subscription Propensity showing 'n/a' for some websites
- CCE Bugfix: ;Import' Experiences were creating errors in some instances
- Improvements to Creative Template edit state management
- Improved translation handling for error states
- End to End Test improvements
- CCE Content 'summary' positioning improvement
- Began a suite of refinements to the CCE Evolve reporting (ongoing)
Thanks for reading!
Simon and the CCE Team