This release delivers further enhancements for the Campaign Report & Charts, finalizing the Cxense Content Integration, and platform bug fixes.
- Improvement - Friendly X-Axis unit 'alignment' - more easily tallied x-axis units
- Improvement - Graph data 'history' aggregation defaults (Campaign Performance, A|B Trend Charts)
- Improvement: Performance Chart shows "no data to show" before it shows loader
- Change default sort on Content Performance report from "Campaign Name" to "Impressions"
- BugFix: Template Creation issue for some new site groupsContinued Improvements in automated testing
- Performance Chart - "Campaign View" updates
Friendly X-Unit Alignment
Previously, the aggregation of X-Axis units was a little confusing. For example, groupes in steps of say, 7 minute intervals, which made it hard to tally a few together for a given hour. Now the units align with more useful groupings for easier attribution.
As shown below, the data point aligns with the hour unit at 14:00:00 - much more intuitive !
Graph Data Aggregation
Further to the more friendly x-unit allocation, we've refined the defaults for units for selected time periods. This has the added benefit of reducing the data required and therefore response times.
The Following aggregation is now used on the x-axis :
- Greater than 6 Months: Months
- Greater than 7 Days - Days
- Greater than 1 Hour - hours
- Less than 1 Hour - minutes
Campaign Performance Report - Campaign View
The Campaign View has been completely overhauled delivering performance and increased per-campaign analysis. In "Campaign View", the chart now renders the top 10 campaigns in the campaign listings table, which is dynamic based on your selected sorting.
As Paywall Managers, Engagement teams, and A|B Tests become more advanced, and detailed, the reports required ever-increasing data load: 100 campaigns * 60 chart points per campaign for each metric = 6000 data points just to render a single metric !
Now, in Campaign View, we load just the top ten, which reduces things dramatically. In order to provide clearer definition of the top ten included within the chart, we've added color swatch references for the top 10 campaigns.
The result of these changes helps 'future proof' reports as we see a huge increase in usage of the CCE.
Suffice it to say, we're completely chuffed at the take-up of CCE. Watching the expansion of CCE, and the usage growth reinforces the goal for the product - to maximize our Customer's ability to engage Users with immersive, individualized experiences.
Thanks for reading,
Simon & the Onboarding team.