This release included a lot of readiness for the impending Cxense Content Refresh, and continued focus on stability, and scalability due to the CCE platform receiving such interest from Cxense Customers.
- Unified form elements (we're now 'all in' with the toggles)
- Added more detail for captured exceptions, expanded reports for same
- Improved feedback for initial views of CCE objects
- Improved dedicated Application URLs
- Add support for legacy content module reporting (time definitions)
- Continued automated testing routines
- Improved API request suppression handling when switching views (read:
- BugFixes for Content Modules
- Improved chart handling
- Optimized Campaign Set handling for improved response
Whilst many of the above optimizations and enhancements are 'behind the scenes' , we hope you enjoy a more stable, optimized experience over all! One particular update is quite visual in nature:
Maintaining the simple CCE User Interface is fundamental to keeping the advanced capabilities easy to use. To this end, we've added consistency of form elements in this release - notably reverting to Toggle interactions when turning things on and off - as seen in the screenshot below.
Now it's that little bit easier to see at a glance which items are on or off ...
... leaving more time for .. whatever you choose ! :)
Thanks for reading!
Simon & the CCE Team