- Added support for SAML (a Single Sign On protocol)
- Added automated testing for new features
- Added backward compatibility for legacy modules in the new BETA Content release
- Improved handling when selecting varied metrics within the report
- BugFix: Experience Step >> Personalized Content was not presenting correctly
- BugFix: Reducing the Impression cap amount using the decrease button was causing some small issues
- BugFix: 'User Edit' information overlays on Charts were not presenting in the appropriate position
Introducing Cxense SSO (via SAML)
We are super excited to now support SAML!
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML, pronounced sam-el) is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between parties, in particular, between an identity provider and a service provider.
We also have some further improvements on our roadmap relating to User Access & management, though as this goes a little outside the scope of CCE Release Notes, please ensure you are signed up to our Cxense Product notifications.
If you are interested in incorporating Single Sign on, or are interested in our roadmap for User Management, please reach out to your Account Manager.