In this release:
- Collated Content Beta release notes & Feedback
- Added status filtering on the Campaign Performance report (CCE)
- Expanded visibility of the new Content (BETA) release
- Minor naming consistency improvements for the upcoming Content release
- BugFix: campaign set swapping was caching the viewport in some specific cases resulting in users seeing previous modules' data.
- BugFix: better handling of campaign sets whose names were deleted/blank
- Improvements to the upcoming, and widely requested 'Article Performance Report'
- Internal refactors to ensure continued stability and reliability
Expanded visibility of the new Content (BETA) release
Super excited with the feedback thus far, we are now expanding the visibility and exposure from the initial test group to a larger audience. As we approach final release, you can be sure we'll add a little more fanfare :)
For now, a huge thanks to our BETA audience - we're working on actioning all the feedback as appropriate.
Campaign Performance Filtering
We have expanded the filtering options for Campaigns to include Status Filters, and a dedicated filter toggle for the Default Experience.
We have big plans for the continued improvement of filtration and simplification of common campaign filter usage. Be sure to reach out with any comments or feedback for the new filters !
Thanks for reading!
The CCE Team.