1. In your campaign under 'Creatives' click 'Edit'.
2. Under 'add creative' click the '+' next to 'add using serverside template' to expand.
3. Choose [billboard_image].
4. If this is going to be your global creative master, tick the box "global creative master".
5. Put your order number in the box "order number".
6. If you are using (if not just skip this step) "Sequential delivery" or "Serve first valid creative" as delivery rules for the creatives on your campaign, you can determine the order in which the creatives are delivered. Lower numbers are sorted before higher so don’t forget to do this for all campaigns of the campaign.
7. Add your image file by either entering the URL or uploading a file and enter the name of your creative
8. Enter click URL. Specify the clickTAG names and values to use with the image file for this creative.
9. In "Alternative text" you can add text you will see when hovering the mouse over an image.
10. Use icon for show/close buttons. Choose "yes" if you want an open/close button next to your open/close text.
11. If you want to determine in what order your banner is placed in the stack enter z-index for the billboard banner. Default value is 95.
12. Enter URL for 3rd party impression tracking pixel. This will typically be a URL to a 1×1 image at a 3rd party.
13. Finally click 'Commit'.