The following steps are the quickest way to setup a simple CPM Product.
- Click the Feeds & Products tab
- Select Products from the Left Hand Menu
- Click the Create Product button to the top right of the products list
- Select the CPM product Type, click next
- Type a name for the Product
- Enter a CPM (cost per 1000 impressions) amount
- Specify a description for the product (This is what the Advertiser will see)
- Click Save
The following items are optional, and provide more advanced configurations.
- Enter a setup fee (an optional once-off fee to charge Advertisers on initiation of their campaign)
- Select Weighted CPM Ranking Model if you wish to create a targeted CPM product
- Set Start &/or End Dates (the dates the product will Start & Stop showing ads)
- Specify a Future For Sale Start Date (the first day an Advertiser can purchase this product)
Note the product will require a Creative Template to be valid: Add a Creative Template to a Product.
You may also wish to add targeting templates: Add a Matching Template to a Product to allow your advertiser's to target their intended Audience more specifically.