this is the other side of the read-only coin. Typically agencies who manage publishing inventory will invite site owners as this role to be able to view how their site is performing but not be able to modify any settings.
- Invite users and assign the following roles:
- Full Service Publisher
- View: Earning Accounts, Transaction history, AdSpaces
- View Publishing Performance Report
- Do anything in the advertising or product side of functionality
- Create most things. They are effectively a read-only user