The function(or tool) used to ensure that a campaign does not 'burnt out' to soon (see Burn Rate). Turn it on, and it will (if necessary) restrict the flow of Ads or cash being consumed so that it lasts for the duration of the Campaign. Turn it off and it will allow a much faster rate off flow until resources are depleted, even if the campaign has longer to go.
Articles in this section
- API Overview
- My recommendations widget shows pages that should not show up. How can I remove them?
- Where can I find Cxense Video product documentation?
- Cxense Insight: Possible sources for discrepancies in Page Views and Unique Users and recommended actions
- Why don't I get bounce rates when I choose "Last month" for period(old)
- Cxense DMP - The Power of DMP and Big Data for News Media
- What is a Self-Service Publisher? (user role)
- What is a Self-Service Advertiser? (user role)
- What is a Publisher Account Manager? (user role)
- What is a Full-Service Publisher? (user role)