Advertising Products are one of the following types: * Performance-based (cost per click) * Impression-based (cost per thousand impressions, or CPM) * Tenancy (a set price per unit of time) A product can be purchased by an advertiser, and assigned to an AdSpace by a Publisher. The product may have certain characteristics that are fixed, such as fees, creative types, ranking models and end dates. Products usually have features that may be configured by the advertisers, such as creative content, targeting data (for example, demographics, keywords) and devices.
Articles in this section
- API Overview
- My recommendations widget shows pages that should not show up. How can I remove them?
- Where can I find Cxense Video product documentation?
- Cxense Insight: Possible sources for discrepancies in Page Views and Unique Users and recommended actions
- Why don't I get bounce rates when I choose "Last month" for period(old)
- Cxense DMP - The Power of DMP and Big Data for News Media
- What is a Self-Service Publisher? (user role)
- What is a Self-Service Advertiser? (user role)
- What is a Publisher Account Manager? (user role)
- What is a Full-Service Publisher? (user role)