Fees and charges may apply; 1) When a product is purchased (setup fees, CPM or tenancy costs) 2) As CPC advertisements receive clicks (these are generally aggregated and processed on a daily basis) 3) On an ongoing, periodic basis as stated in the product description costs.
Articles in this section
- API Overview
- My recommendations widget shows pages that should not show up. How can I remove them?
- Where can I find Cxense Video product documentation?
- Cxense Insight: Possible sources for discrepancies in Page Views and Unique Users and recommended actions
- Why don't I get bounce rates when I choose "Last month" for period(old)
- Cxense DMP - The Power of DMP and Big Data for News Media
- What is a Self-Service Publisher? (user role)
- What is a Self-Service Advertiser? (user role)
- What is a Publisher Account Manager? (user role)
- What is a Full-Service Publisher? (user role)