Standard IAB definitions are used for advertisement dimensions. The space available for presenting creative content to the user is known as an Interactive Marketing Unit (IMU). cX ad has a default set of dimensions that reflects the IMUs defined by the IAB.
Articles in this section
- API Overview
- My recommendations widget shows pages that should not show up. How can I remove them?
- Where can I find Cxense Video product documentation?
- Cxense Insight: Possible sources for discrepancies in Page Views and Unique Users and recommended actions
- Why don't I get bounce rates when I choose "Last month" for period(old)
- Cxense DMP - The Power of DMP and Big Data for News Media
- What is a Self-Service Publisher? (user role)
- What is a Self-Service Advertiser? (user role)
- What is a Publisher Account Manager? (user role)
- What is a Full-Service Publisher? (user role)