The process by which ads are selected for display on an AdSpace. Some of the factors that influence the selection (depending on the model) include: * Bid amount * Click-through rate * Potential yield of competing ads * Geolocation
Articles in this section
- Cxense Insight: Possible sources for discrepancies in Page Views and Unique Users and recommended actions
- Where can I find Cxense Video product documentation?
- How to search at two or more sites(schema).
- API Overview
- Why don't I get bounce rates when I choose "Last month" for period(old)
- Why am I not seeing any traffic?
- What can I use big data and Cxense DMP for?
- What is a Self-Service Publisher? (user role)
- What is a Self-Service Advertiser? (user role)
- What is a Publisher Account Manager? (user role)